Manpower is recruiting a Maintenance Engineer with our client who a large food producer based in the Ballymena area.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Maintenance Engineer with either electrical or mechanical bias.
As a key member of the maintenance team you will provide hands on support with preventative maintenance, faults, repairs, installations and improvements on factory machinery.
Rotating day shifts with a strong hourly rate of £15.86
- Planned maintenance, repairs, refurbs, installations and improvements on machinery
- Work towards continuous improvement on machinery to reduce downtime
- Diagnose faults and repair efficiently
- Stick to the maintenance management system in order to develop high asset performance
- Work across mechanical and electrical systems as qualified
- Work in line with health & safety standards and company policies
What we are looking for
- Level 3 qualified in Electrical or Mechanical
- Further experience in a maintenance role within a production/ manufacturing environment
- Preferably 17th or 18th edition electrical installations
- Can solve problems and act on solutions efficiently
- Can work in a fast paced engineering environment
Joining a large UK wide company with great processes and structures in place
Benefits include company pension, share save scheme, overtime rates
Apply now or give us a call to talk in more detail