My Client is a leading independent company for R&D, testing and chemical analysis for leading manufactures around the world. They have clients in over 60 countries worldwide, and due to increased business they now have an opportunity a Certification Officer, based here in Dublin.
Package: This is a full time, permanent role offering a very competitive salary, an excellent benefit package including annual bonus, yearly salary increases, company pension, 24 days holidays to start and full paid training. Please contact John Finn directly in Manpower Group Ireland for full details. Contact John Finn in Manpower Group Ireland for full details.
Role: Certification Officer. This is a full time, permanent position.
Reporting to: General Manager
Job Description and overview:
- Client liaison with manufacturers both here in Ireland and worldwide
- Writing and issuing reports
- Processing our manufacturer's technical files against standard checklists
- Evaluating simple and complex products against standard requirements to determine compliance
- Evaluating test reports and drafting additional evaluation reports
- Handling enquiries and development of quotations
- Drafting type-examination certificates and preparing relevant documentation for review and/or certification decision
- Performing technical reviews and providing certification decisions
Personal Skills, Experience & Education:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant to textiles or a technical/scientific subject
- Familiarity and understanding of the use of standards associated with specification, performance and design of the products submitted for certification to the Directives.
- Ability to assess manufacturer's data for compliance to the Directives
- Ability to work individually or as part of the team, under own initiative
- Ability to communicate with clients
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Self-motivated - able to work to own initiative
- Good overall communication skills
If you have any of the following this would be a plus:
- Experience of certification activities (such as ISO 17065 or ISO 17021).
- Experience of laboratory testing (such as ISO 17025).
- An understanding of certification processes
- An understanding of testing related to certification activities
If you are interested in this Compliance Officer's role please apply or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org