Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager for the delivery of a Global Case Management and On-Boarding portal solutions that form part of the Digital Transformation programme. The portal allows customers throughout the world to register then track and upgrade any of their technical assets and leasing arrangements. Work collaboratively with the Solution Leader and external vendors and stakeholders to research and elicit, analyse and validate business requirements, and to ensure that those requirements clearly reflect true business needs, correctly representing all stakeholders. Translates business needs into system/ application requirements and project components to help determine solutions to business problems. Produces functional requirements / functional design for solution development.
Proactively identifying and managing changes to requirements and identifies risks. Effectively manage stakeholder expectations. Applying industry and information technology expertise to support proposals, feasibility studies, proof of concept and cost benefit analysis, implementations and new business development.
- Introduce and implement the Digital Transformation IT system as core base
- Retiring the legacy applications and move it to a newer cloud-based technology
- Build and maintain partnership with the business partners
- Develop detailed solutions and designs to satisfy the business requirements
- Participates in the Development & Maintenance of the Business Capability Roadmap by Domain in collaboration with Business Partners
- Identify and address Risks from an operational, financial and technological perspective.
- Identify and influence decisions with respect to opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Understands the business process and vision and how to effectively align solutions to both.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with the business leads
- Ability to influence key stakeholders to invest in the strategic direction of the project
- Apply industry-leading expertise to recommend and coordinate the development, enhancement, and maintenance of business systems, processes, and solutions using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Combine industry expertise with an advanced understanding of information technology to develop innovative business solutions.
- Lead requirements management and change management processes.
- Direct development of visualisation, and user experience elements of solution design.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to manage scope, schedule, budgets and expectations.
- Lead business studies and present study results to senior management. Lead proposals, feasibility studies, and new business development activities.
- Leverage industry and technical knowledge to assess the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment and to identify new business opportunities.
- Managing a pan-Global team based in Dublin and New Jersey (USA) with 3rd party vendor in Chennai (India).
- Integration of Microsoft D365 Enterprise platform with existing processes for a seamless customer experience.
- Cloud-based SaaS Azure solution for HPIB customers spread across 80 different countries with support for 16 languages
- Implementation of ServiceNow solution to underpin an ITAD solution which allows customers to manage their IT assets.
- Bachelor's or Master degree in a technical software discipline or equivalent experience and related experience.
- 5 years of commercial experience within Technical Project Management, preferably backed with a certification relevant to this filed i.e. PMP, Prince, Scrum, Agile, etc.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understand of full end-to-end project management processes and customer/stakeholder relationships.
- Experience with user experience design, external facing portals, web services, mobile solutions.
- Experience in Cloud based newer software, AWS, Azure Cloud Concepts.
- Experience with ERP systems would be an advantage.
- Statistical analysis; data analysis and working knowledge of SQL.
- Foundation Certification in ITIL and Foundation Certification in ISTQB.
- Decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information.
- Distinguishing requests vs needs; distinguishing requirements vs. solutions.
- Ambiguity analysis, ensuring consistent understanding across users, designers and testers.
- Business process modelling current/ future state processes; business rules modelling
- Six Sigma, CMMI AND PCMMI, Visualisation and Agile Project Deliver Concepts.
- Defining and managing scope and client expectations, requirements change management and traceability
- Hands on experience working with Financial software.
- Applying creativity/ innovation to solving complex problems; developing and communicating a vision for project/ system
- Strong presentation skills
The candidate must have a valid visa to work in Ireland.