Job Title: HGV Class 2 Driver (Category C)
Salary: Up to £34,320.00 + Overtime
Hours: Mon- Fri - (8.5 hrs per day + overtime mandatory if required - paid at overtime rate) It is important that you're able to accommodate this.
My client is Europe's leading supplier of vacuum handling equipment, restricted access lifting machinery and mini cranes for the construction, rail and utility sectors amongst others.
who are looking for an HGV Class 2 Driver.
Reporting to our Haddenham depot, you will need to be a reliable, committed driver. Previous experience delivering plant and knowledge of safe loading procedures.
Your duties will include:
- Delivery and collection of goods to and from customers
- Liaising with customers and provide communication links between customers and staff
- Loading and unloading goods onto vehicles safely and accurately, ensuring that goods are secured and transited in a safe manner to/from the customer
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Compliance with Tachograph Legislation and Transport Working Time Regulations
- Maintaining all aspects of vehicles care including fuelling and cleaning
- Adhering to company policy and procedures relating to Health and Safety and security
The successful candidate will:
- Need to hold a clean, current HGV driving license, a digital tachograph card, completed driver CPC
- Able to work weekends and Nights out when needed
- Candidates with driving licence category C+E are advantageous
- Have exceptional people/communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills