Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services.
They run a Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Multinational Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognisable, Global brand where employees collaborate and further develop a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide.
- Manage a Team of Trainers and relevant support staff to deliver Client and Business program goals.
- Act as Client Single Point for Global Training inquiries providing timely and client centric solutions and further serve as liaison with Client for major program/ Workflow changes.
- Implement ongoing Continuous Improvement program within QA/Training Team
- Create/Maintain Training team documentation and processes.
- Deliver regular KPI/Status Updates as requested internally and externally.
- Be a champion of change management at both direct span and program level.
- Ensure seamless and timely delivery of new projects.
- Manage and conduct Global Calibration with QA/Training team involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Communicate status and developments within the QA/Training team to all relevant stakeholders.
- Provide day-to-day coordination of Training efforts with Operations and other functional areas.
- Continuous Improvement program for the team to achieve and exceed client goals.
- Regular reporting (Daily/Weekly/Monthly).
- 4+ years of People Management and service delivery experience
- 2+ years of QA and Training Management experience
- BA/BS or Demonstrable Equivalent Work Experience
- Lean/Six Sigma qualification and/or Data Analytics Certification
- In depth understanding of Social Media Tools
- Training documentation creation and delivery
- Client Communication, relationship building, consulting, and teamwork experience
- Performance based bonus scheme.
- Rewards scheme.
- The opportunity to work with a leading global tech company.
- Permanent contract.
For more information contact Gary Morrison on 01-6455221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.