Manpower are recruiting bar/waiting staff to work for our valued client.
- Greeting customers and showing them to their table.
- Preparing tables, ensuring they are clean and fully set.
- Maintaining knowledge of the complete menu, daily specials, and available items.
- Presenting customers with the menu, informing them of daily specials, and taking orders.
- Delivering food and beverages in a timely manner.
- Attending tables and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Strictly adhering to food, sanitary, and safety standards.
Bar/Wait Staff Requirements:
- Experience as wait staff, server or in a similar role preferred.
- Experience operating a cash register and using ordering systems.
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good team player.
Working hours are Monday, Friday, Saturdays & Sundays each week between 5pm and 10pm at £9.00 per hour.
This is a temporary ongoing position.
Please apply with your CV if you feel this is the role for you.