Please note this role is based in Havant in Hampshire.
The key activities and responsibilities of the role are:
- Assisting in establishing and maintaining program baseline definitions through approved requirements or specifications, applicable documents, statements of work and technical data packages
- Assisting in administering Change Requests and Concessions, and assistance to Technical Review and Configuration Control Boards
- Assist in maintaining the CM status accounting and reporting system that records the technical documentation baseline, authorised changes to the baseline and verification of change incorporation into the documentation and devices
- Support the Configuration Management Team Lead as required
- Produce reports to assist the team and management evaluate status and progress
- Maintain daily contact with other LM departments, as required.
- Work individual/ad hoc CM tasks as directed by the CM Lead
- Technical or Engineering Administrator position, domain knowledge of Def Standards 05-57 would be preferable, but not essential
- Experience in acting as Secretariat at internal and external technical Review, Engineering Change and Configuration Control Boards, would be preferable, but again not essential
- Knowledge in creating and maintaining Agendas and Minutes, experience in Configuration Change Agendas and Minutes would be advantageous
- Able to deal with all levels of personnel to ensure change management schedules are maintained
- An extensive working knowledge of MS office applications
- Understanding and experience of using databases, documentation authoring skills would be desirable but not essential.