START DATE ASAP
Class 2 driver: Monday- Friday from 7:30 or 8am to 16:30 or 17:00 (varies)
Need a Driver with plant experience
Temp to perm opportunities!
* Deliver & collect plant to/from customers ensuring accurate completion of paperwork (obtaining authorised signatures/noting damages/fuel levels/correct plant numbers)
* Start machines on site when requested
* Basic vehicle maintenance/ensuring roadworthiness and safety of vehicle (carry out daily vehicle checks in accordance with Group procedures)
* Check plant against paperwork received from hire desk prior to delivery
* Safe loading/unloading of all plant and equipment onto/from vehicles (strapping/chaining/roping)
* Tag up damaged machines on return to depot and locate in correct area within depot yard/workshop.
* Where applicable ensure digital Tacho's are used and downloaded in line with current legislation
* Abide by customer Health & Safety rules when on site
* Keep workshop and vehicle organised, clean and tidy and assist with general workshop duties as and when required.
* Carry out any other reasonable duties as deemed necessary by the Foreman or Depot Manager
* Accurate paperwork
* Vehicle kept roadworthy, clean and free from dents
* Zero complaints from customers
* Zero complaints from other road users
* Managers feed-back (on-going managers appraisal)
* FTA analysis and compliance reports