Manpower are currently recruiting a QA Assistant on behalf of our client in the Grimsby area.
The role will involve working rotating shifts 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm, and possibly a 7am-3pm shift, analysing raw materials, all process stages and end products.
The Daily tasks and responsibilities will include -
- Carry out QA Checks following the correct method
- Take necessary corrective actions
- record data accurately
- creating and printing labels
- Ensure that all products are prepared and packed to the highest quality standard and that their consistency is maintained
- Ensure that personal and factory standards in the factory are maintained at all times
- Have a knowledge of allergen legislation, Company Polices, HACCP and critical control points.
- Be able to recognise food safety risk and be able prioritise findings and report as required to all relevant staff
This role will become permanent after successful trial period. If you are interested please telephone Manpower on 01472 361616 between 0800 and 1800 Monday - Friday or email to arrange an immediate interview.