Your role will revolve around the life cycle of a gas bottle. During your assignment at Calor Neath you will be required to Receive and segregate gas bottles on a loading bay. Re-spray, refill, re-stencil and then complete safety checks on the bottles before loading back onto a trailer. Each section of the life cycle will require extensive training and this will be provided before you start each section.
The full list of duties are;
- Contribute to a safety first operation and incident free workplace.
- Report any incident, injury or near miss and contribute to the hazard spot program.
- Operate within and comply with all SHE, including expected PPE, guidance
- Ensure understanding of Calor standards in the cylinder filling process
- Segregate cylinders in line with mandatory specifications
- Recondition cylinders in line with mandatory specifications
- Ensure work area is kept tidy
- Report hazards and equipment defects promptly
- Scrap cylinders in line with mandatory specifications
- Carry-out faulty cylinder investigation and reporting
- Be available to cover productions runs at short notice, with additional hours as required
- Participate in weekly stock checks
- Contribute to continuous improvement throughout the filling plant operation and identify potential improvements to safety, reliability and efficiency to Shift or Lead Operatives
- Comply with all applicable work instructions, training, risk assessments and operational bulletins
You will be required to work a minimum of 4 hours overtime per week when required.
- The shifts will be 2 -3 weeks of days (6am to 2:30pm) then 1 - 2 weeks of afternoon/Nights.
- If you work passed 10pm, you will receive a shift allowance of £18.75 per shift.
- You will be required to provide proof of ID, Proof of National Insurance & Proof of address.
- An on site tour and interview will take place before starting your shifts.
If this sounds like you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK.
Manpower adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.