We have a fantastic opportunity to join the world's most broadly-based healthcare company supporting their business as a Data Analyst ( Excel & Consignment Tracking). This is a full time (Monday to Friday - 37 hours) temporary role for 6 months that could be extended for the right candidate, based on their prestigious site in Leeds paying £13.93 per hour equivalent to £26800. We are looking for someone to start this role immediately. (Please note this role in the first instance will be working from home due to Covid-19 but could become office based)
You will be working as part of the Consignment Team providing support for both internal staff and the client's customer base.
Working as part of the Supply Chain, the Consignment Team are responsible for providing support to our Customers, Sales Team and Asset Managers. To assist in the growth and retention of company sales by meeting effective performance targets and maximise the benefit and opportunities derived from excellent Customer relationships.
Key areas of responsibility
- Accuracy of consigned records for assets in field
- Process orders with accuracy, and following correct procedures
- Reconcile consignment records post audit
- Resolving consignment record anomalies
- Establish and promote customer relationship building, providing customer focus and feedback to the established management groups
- Assist in the development of a working environment, which fosters commitment, high energy, innovation, teamwork, customer dedication and continuous improvement,
- Provide excellent service at every interaction
- Work in partnership with Auditors, S & OP team, Asset Managers, Returns Team and Customer Service
Main Responsibilities - include but are not limited to:
- Transact returns of consignment stock
- Chase failed collections of replaced stock
- Transact orders and invoices
- Keeping consignment levels accurate
- Infield Transfer of stock
- Work generic outlook inbox's
- Reconcile consignment records after a return or audit and liaise with Sales team to bridge any gaps
- Run and provide reports
- Adherence in full to Johnson & Johnson HCC standards and standards of business conduct
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- You will have a proven work history in a similar role coupled with excellent communication skills
- You will also have a strong eye for detail and the ability to maintain accurate records with a positive approach to problem solving working in a demanding environment.
- You will have a proactive and flexible approach to work and hold the ability to look at processes and offer ideas and improvements where appropriate.
- Strong Excel skills are essential in this role carrying out Pivot tables and V lookups with sumifs and producing graphs. There will be an assessment on this.
- Proficiency in all MS Office and IT. .