CX Community Operations Manager
As a Community Operations Manager, your role will be to oversee the operations of the Dropbox user Community: compliance to processes related to moderation and day to day operations, monitoring of customer support delivery on the platform, management of the ambassador program, relationship with our vendor, escalation management, analytics & reporting, as well as general presence on the community to convey the overall sentiment of our users to the rest of the team. You will also dedicate a portion of your time to write compelling and clear content that helps customers understand and use Dropbox, engage users and create a sense of community between them.
You will work closely with senior community program managers, and you'll be their eyes on the Community. Ideally, you will identify pain points on the platform, and come up with ideas to fix them. You will have the opportunity to contribute to experiments, projects and programs, and to collaborate with the rest of the team on how can we improve the Dropbox Community.
The right candidate will be passionate about helping others, structured in his work and autonomous enough to manage the entire operations related to the Community - but also opinionated and enthusiastic about turning our user forum into a vibrant community of Dropbox ambassadors, have an appetite for "translating" technical concepts into simple, easy-to-follow content, and would love to collaborate with the rest of the team.
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees.
- Ensure Operations on the community:
- compliance to processes related to moderation and day to day operations,
- monitoring of customer support delivery on the platform,
- management of the ambassador program,
- relationship with our vendor,
- escalation management,
- analytics & reporting,
- general presence on the community to convey the overall sentiment of our users to the rest of the team
- competitive and market intelligence
- Create compelling content to create user engagement or to increase user education & understanding of Dropbox
- Convey the voice of the customer to the rest of the team
- Suggest improvements for the user community, grounded in data or in observation
- Collaborate with the rest of the team on ad hoc projects, programs or experiments
- Demonstrable experience in Community Management, Customer Experience or Operations
- Strong knowledge of the user communities support, growth or engagement landscape
- Experience in project or program management
- Experience and/or interest in delivering compelling customer-facing digital content for a SaaS product
- Deeply passionate about customer experience and making life simpler with technology
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Customer-focused, collaborative and enjoy using data to drive decisions
- Creative, proactive and able to think out of the box to develop new ideas and new concepts on the community
- Great communication and influencing skills, particularly when working with global cross functional partners
- You are degree qualified in a business or technical discipline