Learning Support Trainer
United Kingdom - Remote working
About the role
Here at Babcock International we're looking to recruit a Learning Support Trainer to deliver functional skills to a caseload of learners within their place of work
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Interpretation of initial assessment and diagnostic assessments to formulate a learning plan
- Manage a caseload of learners to achieve Functional Skills timely ensuring test ready within the required target date.
- Manage the eLearning platform for modules & levels assigned, continual review of progress against the specification of each Functional skill
- Deliver learning sessions to include e-learning modules & 1 to 1 sessions in the learners workplace
- Ensure learner support evidence is recorded onto Etrack adhering to audit requirements
- Communicate with Regional Trainers & Training Managers to ensure progress is communicated and opportunities to contextualise the learning is explored with the Trainer
What do I need to do the role?
You should hold a recognised teaching/training qualification at Level 3 and be Qualified to Level 3 Certificate in Adult Literacy and/or Numeracy or Functional Skills at Level 2
Would also like you to have experience in all or some of these areas:
- Excellent presentation/facilitation/coaching skills
- Training design and delivery experience
- Good attention to detail
- Current Knowledge of Learning & Development Strategies
What else do I need to know?
- The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
- Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants: https://www.babcockinternational.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Babcock-Guidance-for-Applicants.pdf
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
We're committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You'll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you've completed this you'll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices.
If you experience difficulties please check our career website for more information. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and we will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week's special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please check our career website for more information.
Closing date: 15th June 2021