Experienced Freight Forwarder currently required to join an industry-leading, specialist Shipping business in Dartford, Kent.
This role is perfect for someone with 2+ years of previous Freight/Export experience and is a great opportunity to join an experienced team that is passionate about offering progression and career development.
It is essential that this person has previous ocean, sea or road freight experience, if you have multi-modal experience that would be a huge benefit but training can be offered.
The Freight Forwarder will be responsible for efficiently processing exports and third-party freight moves via road, ocean & air freight for a multitude of international clients.
- Booking shipments via road, air & sea
- Arranging collections
- Managing export documentation including bills of lading and packing lists
- Completing customs declarations
- Updating clients with shipment progress
- Previous freight forwarding/export experience
- Customs procedure & documentation knowledge
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent IT Skills / MS Office
The salary on offer is dependent on experience but will match market rate.
If interested please apply ASAP!