An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Global Digital Marketing Data Strategist (Homecare) to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Domestos, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars, London (to work from home until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted). This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 months (Maternity Cover), working a 36.25-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying between £46,400 - £58,000 pro rata per annum, depending on experience.
The eCommerce & Digital Transformation journey in Home Care is set to continue in 2021, with a foundation of digital strategy, data driven marketing and full funnel sales focused on driving growth in our division.
This year is all about taking our work to next level of transformation and focusing on the programmes that really make a difference - data is at the heart of this.
WHAT WILL YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES BE
This is a strategic, crucial role in the team with the objective to accelerate the growth momentum of our digital transformation journey in Home Care - partnering with our brands every step of the way.
There are two sides to this role; on the one hand focusing on supporting the Home Care agenda and brands in our data driven marketing strategy, and the other is to drive online conversions.
Data Strategy (Digital & ecomm)
- Lead the learning agenda for the division, defining and testing assumptions on data driven growth for 2021 to identify key hypothesis that we want to test this year across various data areas - such as how to use retailer data, the value of cookie data vs Personal Identifiable Information (PII), how to use data to drive brand equity, and so on
- Drive thought leadership in data strategy for the division globally, working closely with the Central Data Team and capability teams, building a clear path for how to navigate this journey of data led marketing in a low interest category
- Define the data strategy for the Home Care brands, partnering with internal teams and agencies to drive data requirement and ideas across owned websites.
- Lead measurement and attribution modelling for the division, ensuring we have a strong understanding of what has worked and what hasn't.
Sales Essentials Programmes
- Plan and deploy selected marketing programmes for the division that have been identified as key sales drives
- Scope requirements for this programme, deploy pilots, and lead the review of whether they have worked or not
- Work closely with both brands and markets to ensure the work lands
- Identify new sales driving programmes and ideas that global digital can influence and add value to; from ecomm, to digital tech
3-5 Years working experience covering both Digital and Data.
Advanced Microsoft Excel skills plus knowledge of Google analytics and Adobe analytics and suite.
Comfortable with the major analytics platforms and partners.
Needs to be comfortable with functions and pivot tables.Â Data mining and analytics.
Looking for someone to take on projects and is comfortable with the operational side. Candidates should be keen and interested in leading digital marketing projects.