We are recruiting a Administrator to work for our public sector client.
You will be required to provide an administrative service to the department.
- Arranging and organising meetings, inviting attendees, preparing agendas/papers, following-up outstanding actions, taking minutes and distributing notes
- Sorting and prioritising incoming mail and e-mail, distributing as appropriate, monitoring mailboxes, sorting incoming e-mail and distributing as appropriate
- Managing electronic diaries
- Ensuring all urgent and/or confidential communications are received and distributed from/to relevant parties in a timely manner
- Updating electronic records, spreadsheets, databases
- NVQ 3 level in a relevant subject or equivalent level of qualification or equivalent previous proven experience.
- Excellent communication skills, including telephone, face to face and written.
- Ability to handle enquiries with tact, understanding and confidentiality
- Ability to handle enquiries from service users with tact, understanding and confidentiality
This is a temporary position for a minimum of 2 months. This position offers an hourly rate of £9.05 rising to £10.05 after 12 weeks
Please apply with an up to date CV.