I have superb opportunities for Inbound Sales Advisors to work within a new call centre office based in the Warrington area, you will be expected to maximise inbound and some outbound sales opportunities to achieve targets to drive revenue growth. you will be working for a National Tool Hire Company.
About the role:
- Receive, process and answer all customer service & sales e-mails and enquiries from both prospect and existing customers in the correct manner and working towards a timely fashion.
- Approach all enquiries and opportunities to close enquiries (quotes and orders) by recommending specific products and upselling when engaging an opportunity do so.
- Conducting outbound calls to customers who would fall into a low spending category and ensuring there is a desire to maximise profits and GP.
- Generating orders and quotations through the company`s in-house CRM database.
- Following up all chase open quotes on the company`s in-house system.
To apply for this role, you MUST have the following skills and experience:
- Have a proven track record of KPI target achievements either in an internal sales role or a customer service focused role which has required working with B2B customers.
- Have excellent sales negotiation skills and techniques.
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
A competitive basic annual salary that ranges between £21,000 to £23,000 plus £,2000 commission paid quarterly (dependant on sales)
25 days holiday benefits (alongside bank holiday day offs).
Health and life insurance.
Auto enrolment pension scheme.
On site catering and lunch room facilities.
Free, on site car parking facilities.
**If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**