I have a rare & exciting opportunity to join my Clients who work globally with household names & their supply chain to provide test fixtures, test software, test systems, service and support to electronic manufacturers worldwide, across the telecommunications, automotive, avionics, medical, computer and consumer goods industries. I am looking for a number of Functional Test Engineers of varying levels of experience & will accept recent Graduates too who wish to develop in this area. . .
This role requires someone who has the drive & capacity to work to deadlines, and use their own initiative based on tasks allocated or demand. You will need to be flexible when necessary as travel is sometimes required in this role when visiting Client sites to support etc… a pool car or hire car will be made available or expenses paid for using own vehicle.
What will your day look like?
- You will report to the Functional Test Manager & hold responsibility for software and hardware aspects of Functional Test projects
- You will be a part of a Team or independently designing & developing functional test solutions using NI LabVIEW and TestStand
- You will attend Client premises to install completed solutions on the customer's site (National and International locations)
What do you need to succeed in this role?
You MUST have : HNC / HND or degree in electronics/engineering & experience in using NI LabVIEW and TestStand plus:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be demand driven & multi-task working to tight deadlines independently and efficiently
- A good understanding of Electronics & electrical safety
- Experience of Electronic Test Equipment and Instrumentation
- Programming experience
- Experience of functional test techniques
- Awareness of company health and safety requirements
- Good safety philosophy
This is a great role for a Graduate starting out or an experienced Engineer wanting a new challenge.
Click "apply now" & I look forward to receiving your CV.