We are recruiting an Installation Electrician with our client who design, manufacture and install electronic control systems to a wide range of sectors.
We are looking for a qualified Electrician/ Electrical Engineer with industrial electrician experience and hold either 17th or 18th edition.
Competitive salary package with exposure to a variety of sectors and environments including quarry, food, recycling, water treatment and renewables to name a few.
Early finish on a Friday
- Install & test electrical control systems to a high standard on a wide range of plant & equipment in industrial environments such as Quarry, Food Processing and Water & Waste Water Treatment Works
- Carry out maintenance and fault-finding services on electrical control systems
- Carry out control panel modifications to electrical control systems on client sites
What we are looking for
- Qualified electrician / electrical engineer with 17th or 18th edition
- 5 years post apprenticeship experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Willing to develop and learn new skills with on and off the job training
- Willing to travel throughout UK, Ireland and abroad when required
- Ability to manage workload on a day to day basis and work independently
- Ability to understand and interpret electrical schematics
Desirable if you have experience on PLC's, HMI's and variable speed drives, 2391 or 2394/5 inspection & testing is also desirable.