Customer Service Advisor
Salary - £8.91 per hour
Hours - 33.5 per week, Monday - Friday 9am - 16:45.
Location - Working from home (returning into office at Tyne River House, The Watermark, Gateshead NE11 9SZ)
Job type - Permanent
Requirements - You will need to have 5 years residency within the UK in order to progress for this position.
Equipment - This is provided by the employer.
As a member of the Team you will play a key role to provide excellent customer service to a range of customers calling from the UK and internationally. You will be the first point of contact for general queries which you will resolve using the client's website information and redirecting the caller where necessary. You will respond to both verbal and written communications and can effectively question customers, even with complex background information.
Our callers want to talk to understanding and empathetic people who'll listen, ask the right questions, and patiently offer solutions that serve their needs. Bring your experience and enthusiasm and you'll have the opportunity to help customers with their complex queries.
- To provide excellent customer service to a range of customers with varying requirements
- To represent the client and uphold the values
- To respond to both verbal and written communications
- Ability to effectively question customers, even with complex background information
- Flexibility - can switch between call and email work, whilst maintaining accuracy
- You can work at pace and balance a number of priorities
What do we need from you?
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to respond to written communications by email
- Ability to handle sometimes complex and sensitive calls and react with the appropriate level of compassion
- Available to work a shift pattern over 24 hours, Monday to Friday
What we offer
- Comprehensive initial training
- Permanent job opportunities with our client
Who are we?
Our client is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We've been doing this since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population.
We are experts in people interactions, and this gives us the edge in delivering superior customer experience in every contact.
We constantly invest in research and development and get a deeper understanding of customer's thoughts, behaviours and needs, across different countries, industries, channels, and generations. Our knowledge, technology, and market expertise, built through years of experience, allow us to successfully provide unique interactions all over the world.
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply now and our team will be in touch.
Manpower are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.