Industrial Electrician - Fermanagh/ Cavan
We are recruiting a qualified Electrician on behalf of our client who a large producer of plastic & packaging products.
Suitable candidates will need experience in an industrial, production or manufacturing environment.
Recently increased rates of pay adding up to a very competitive salary package
Working across a 4 shift rotation, days & nights with strong shift rates.
You will carry out electrical maintenance and repairs across different areas of the plant, working on mostly automated packing equipment.
As part of the shift maintenance team, you will work with other production staff to monitor machine performance and carry out preventative maintenance tasks.
Must be able to read electrical drawings, isolate circuits and diagnose faults effectively
What we are looking for
- Qualified Electrician (Irish National Craft or Level 3 UK)
- Post apprenticeship experience in a production or manufacturing environment
- Strong fault diagnosis and maintenance experience
- Good health & safety knowledge
- Flexible to work shifts and breakdown/ call out support if needed
- Can work in a team or independently
Permanent full time, employer pension, modern working facilities and friendly team environment