Working hours: 48 hours per week any 4 shifts from 7 shifts
Food Service is a highly successful and leading edge business unit within the UK and a strategic sector for our client's Supply Chain. They are in an exciting, fresh and challenging stage of growth, continually increasing our market share and rapidly becoming a leading provider in the UK market.
This exciting and fast-paced environment supports major companies seeing us service hundreds of individual locations across the UK daily; improving the client's supply chain and bringing significant shareholder value to us and our clients.
As such, we are looking for an individual with energy, drive, and passion, to want to be part of this exciting, complex and fast moving team.
- Multi drop deliveries
- Loading and Unloading products and stock from vehicles, too and from delivery point
- Assist in checking that all of the items are accounted for against POD, delivery signatures from customers
- Removal of waste from customer premises
- Complying with all relevant legislation and agreed procedures to ensure a safe and legal working environment and consistent quality standards
- Interaction with customers both face to face and internal customer over the telephone
- Maintaining and promote a positive image to customers and other members of the public.
- A good level of general fitness
- An awareness of health and safety issues.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent Team worker.
Please apply if you have these traits and meet these requirements!