Support Advisor - Installation Services
Millions of people get their gas and electricity from one of the UK's largest energy provider, at home and at work. This is your chance to join us as a Customer Support Advisor within the Sales team in Installation Services.
This position is based in (Westwood Business Park, Coventry ) however, due to the current situation with Covid-19, we will require flexibility for you to work both at home and on site, any equipment needed for you to complete your role will be provided and we will be here to support you throughout this.
Our offices are open from 7am until 6pm Monday to Friday 8am until 4pm Saturdays, you will be expected to be flexible to work during these times.
About the role:
Does the thought of being Customer obsessed inspire you? Do you have good attention to detail? Are you good at solving problems and using common sense to drive great solutions for our customers and our business? Are you passionate about driving your own development and performance and have a willingness to self-learn? Do you love making things better and do you shout up with ideas when things just aren't right? Do you believe in being part of a team, a family, where helping one another to be at our best is paramount? Can you roll up your sleeves and get stuck in no matter what needs doing to succeed?
- Make outbound calls to prospective new customers regarding being referred to a lender for an unsecured loan application. The loan would be used to cover the cost of purchasing and installing our client Energy Installation Services products.
- Explain the lender referral process to the customer ensuring that they understand
- Capture key prospective new customer information and their consent for the referral process
- Facilitate the referral to the lender and manage the outcome of the referral
- Identify complaints and escalate to the Resolutions team, ensuring the customer is aware of the next steps
- Ensure that targets are met, and that we are providing all solutions to our customers
- Make outbound calls to existing customer and structure calls to maximise contact rates with key decision makers.
- Promote the features and benefits of our client to existing and potential new customer.
- Understand customer's experience with us and ensure that all recommendations around products and services have been made for the customer to save money through energy efficiency measures.
- Record competitor intelligence for competitive and un-competitive quotes including price positions, negotiation points and new product features which will be analysed monthly by the pricing teams to make appropriate adjustments to align prices to strategy.
Ideally, you'll have some previous experience working in a customer service and administration. We're looking for someone with great communication and IT skills who will be comfortable with data entry and responding to customer queries.
You'll join us on a temporary basis. There's a range of great benefits on offer too:
- The pay will be £10.22 per hour.
- You'll start with 28 days pro-rata annual leave year, but after 12 weeks this will increase to 34 days pro-rata (including bank holidays)
- Manpower are committed to you achieving success in your career, whatever your goals. We have an in-house development programme which offers you guidance from a dedicated agent along with exclusive employee benefits. Speak to Manpower to find out more!!
- Covid 19 safe office environment.
Interested? Click 'apply' to start your application today.