Manpower Recruitment have an immediate opening for a General Operative in the Lurgan area. This role will initially be temporary, however could become permanent for the right candidate.
- You will be working as an active team member assisting to achieve daily operational objectives and goals.
- To comply with current guidelines and best practice when conducting any manual handling activities to reduce the risk to both yourself and other team members
- Disposal of waste product
- To remain vigilant at every stage of the work flow process, and to challenge anything that may result in service failure or complaints from the customer.
- To assist new and existing team members in sharing experience and ideas.
- To be an active team member assisting the contract in it's achievement of daily operational objectives and goals.
- Operate equipment that you have the authority to use and have been appropriately trained in, ensuring that any pre or post operational checks are completed and any faults are reported to a relevant and competent person.
- Maintain good housekeeping of all waste areas that you will be responsible for.
- Forklift Driving.
Good numeracy and literacy skills
Valid Forklift Licence
40 hours per week. Monday to Friday 7am-4pm