We are looking for plant operatives to join our client at Port Clarence (Middlesbrough)
This is an ongoing position
Based outside in all weathers, it really is a great opportunity to work in a safe environment. PPE is also provided.
£10.26 per hour -4 on 4 off, 12 hour shifts Days and Nights
- Overtime is available.
- Free PPE.
- Free Car Park.
- Onsite Canteen.
Key responsibilities are:
- Contribute to a safety first operation and incident free workplace.
- Report any incident, injury or near miss and contribute to the hazard spot program
- Delivering production targets set by the shift leader/ lead operator at the start of the shift
- Safely operate machinery to meet production targets. Rotate on filling and workstation activities as required by shift leader and/or lead operator
- Ensure PPE is worn at all time.
- Perform any Cylinder maintenance as required.
- Ensure Calor standards are adhered to during the filling process.
- comply with all training provided, risk assessments and operational bulletins.
- What we would like from you:
- An eye for detail as accuracy is key.
- High level of concern for safety always.
- Ability to read and follow instructions as well as take instructions from site leaders.
Please be aware that this is a manual job and heavy lifting is required as part of the role.
Due to the location of the site, own transport is a must.
If you are successful, please be aware that a DBS check is required