Manpower Uk are currently recruiting for Transport planners to join our client at Eastmidlands Gateway.
As a transport planner you'll work on policies, projects and plans relating to all kinds of transport systems such as:
- roads and the use of cars, lorries and buses
- rail networks
- pedestrian systems for walking or cycling
- air travel.
We are ideally looking for someone with transport planning experience/background.
Work can be carried out at local, national or international levels and may include working on projects from the initial idea through to design, completion and review.
While the work can vary, in general as a transport planner you'll need to:
- design and interpret transport and travel surveys
- write clear reports and present options and recommendations on transport systems to clients
- use statistical analysis to examine travel data or accident records
- use mathematical and computer simulation models to forecast the effects of road improvements, policy changes and/or public transport schemes
- evaluate the benefits and costs of different strategies
Shifts Available :
This will be a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
You will be either working 06:00am - 18:00pm or 11:00 - 23:00
Please Click the link to apply and Shannon Hallam for more information.