Manpower UK are recruiting on behalf of our global client for a Finance Manager. Initially, this will be a remote opportunity but in 2021 will return to an office based role within our client's fantastic Edinburgh site.
As the Finance Manger you would have ideally worked within a Big 4 Company and as a minimum be ACCA qualified.
- Overall management of accounting and tax compliance for Trip.com entities in UK and continental Europe, with the assistance of external advisors
- Provide assistance to company management on finance planning and data analytics
- Liaise with the China head office on finance compliance and related matters; provide input to group level initiatives
- Management of local finance process and internal control
- Other local company finance related management including staff expenses, procurement, fixed asset management
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree and above (accounting or tax related degree is not a must)
- At least 5 years of finance and/or tax experience; experience in Big 4 or UK/European subsidiary of MNC preferred
- Accounting and/or tax professional qualification is preferred
- Demonstrate independent thinking and judgement; self-motivated
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Willing to take on new challenges and acquire new knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable global client and in the first instance, please forward your CV.