Manpower UK are currently recruiting for customer service advisors for our client based in Derby.
You will ensure that high levels of communication, support and understanding between internal departments and our customer's businesses are developed. You will proactively help resolve day to day customer issues. This role is also to ensure that the business is aware of our customer performance/plans/feedback by sharing customer feedback.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Answer customer queries with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Escalate issues to team leader/management as necessary
- Developing and managing relationships with customers
- Developing relationships with operational sites
- Complete cross Contract training as per training matrix to become proficient in several contracts
- Be aware of the contractual KPI's, Ensure that you are aware of and follow the specific service contract requirements relating to your customer
Your skills and experience
- Excellent Customer & Service focus
- Confident and highly motivated with excellent team work ethic
- Good interpersonal, relationship building, communication skills at all levels, both internally and with customers
- Good working knowledge of systems e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP, QMS
Please call Shannon Hallam from our Nottingham office.
If you apply online shannon will call you directly.