Our recruiting team is responsible for finding our most valuable asset: our people. We find and hire the people who will shape our company and our Recruitment Coordinators are the engine that makes the recruiting team go.
In this role, you'll handle everything from scheduling to hosting interviews, ensuring that candidates have an amazing experience throughout the recruitment process. We're looking for people who are agile: super organised, great at working with people, and skilled at getting people where they need to be at the right time. If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk!
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees.
- Partner closely with recruiters to help candidates through the interview process
- Coordinate interviews, build relationships, and provide troubleshooting support across multiple timezones
- Work independently to schedule (and reschedule) interviews and meetings (phone interviews, virtual interviews, lunches, reference checks, etc.)
- Interface with the admin team to resolve any conflicts between interviews and other commitments
- Provide hospitality, and ensure the interview day experience is seamless; ensuring our candidates get a true picture of what life is like at Dropbox
- Proactively identify improvements to the recruiting process (suggestions on alternative interviewers, altered lineups, etc.)
- Experienced in Recruitment Coordination or other relevant scheduling/coordination experience
- Incredible attention to detail and organisational skills; must be able to juggle many tasks, prioritise, maintain a positive attitude, and create an amazing candidate experience all at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to easily connect with all types of people
- Proficiency in and knowledge of recruiting tools, resources and processes (ATS, team-specific workflows, etc.) preferred
- Passion for building and being a part of high performing teams
- Fluent in English