Our Clients are a leader Social Housing across the UK & we are currently looking for a temporary ongoing Ground worker to work across the Greater Manchester area, working on empty, void & occupied social housing projects.
You will receive a company vehicle & all associated tolls & materials to undertake the role effectively & must be experienced in a range of skills in order to carry out the works required in full. The hourly rate is £13.27 & will be ongoing until October 2021 at the very earliest but could last longer.
- Demonstrable competence within required primary trade.
- Skills and experience, enough to enable the completion of repairs at the first visit
- (first time fix).
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Experience of self-delivery & work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management
- Decision making and solve problems seeking any advice required.
- Carry out all tasks and lifting of weights in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Experience of working within the social housing sector.
- NVQ Level 2 (City & Guilds) Groundwork and General or equivalent recognised in the required trade.
- Deliver high standards of flagging, fencing, drainage and general grounds maintenance.
- Removal of debris and carrying out minor brickwork .
- Carry out associated activities within acceptable quality standards to support Company KPIs for a first time fix.
- Contribute to the delivery of a great customer service and the achievement of operational KPIs.
- Provide accurate working information on operational activities, electronically or otherwise, in accordance with legislative and company requirements and procedures.
- Assess risks prior to carrying out work and take appropriate Health and Safety measures to ensure personal safety and the safety of our customers and colleagues.
- Take personal responsibility for the condition and appearance of the Company vehicle to ensure it complies with regulatory and Company standards
- Ensure that accurate records are kept of van stock so that stock levels are appropriately maintained
- Ensure all plant and equipment is fully functional, appropriately maintained and certificated with defects reported and waste materials disposed of correctly.
- Support the protection and safety of our customers by ensuring safeguarding procedures are followed and safeguarding concerns are appropriately identified, monitored and reported.
- Compliance with current legislative guidelines, company procedures, policies and standards.
- Delivery of all services in line with customer service standards and good working practice.
- Near misses and RIDDOR reportable accidents are recorded in an accurate and timely manner.
- Company KPI for first time fix of repairs is met or exceeded.
- Achievement of key performance and productivity indicators.
- Increased customer satisfaction in areas of service delivery responsibility.
- Effective team working with colleagues and external agencies to ensure any operational difficulties are escalated.
- Works are completed within budget and in line with business requirements.
- Safeguarding concerns, suspicions or allegations of abuse are appropriately