At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
This is an exciting opportunity for to work as a Recruitment Programme Administrator for one of Experis's key strategic clients. This role bridges the gap between business needs, business wants and service delivery. By instilling a professional set of values, attitudes and standards you will drive up service levels, ensuring that the business and the team know what great looks like. This role will be aligned to a business area, however the Programme Administrators will be fluid across the account and will be required to work cross SBUs during peak period, holiday and sickness cover.
So, what will you be doing?
Recruitment and Contract Management
- Own the on boarding process for Experis Direct sourced candidates, including Employed Consultants and Train 2 Fit and Capgemini Payrollers and Referral candidates; assisting the RPP and PSC with WO creation and liaising with Experis delivery teams and contractor care.
- Process extensions within the VMS tool - taking ownership for all workers via Experis regardless of source type (excluding suppliers).
- Monitor WOs currently going through the approval process, including requesting approvals and working with the Recruitment Business Partners (RBP) and Junior Recruitment Business Partners (JunRBP) to ensure all WOs are approved prior to start date
- Accurately maintain the Fieldglass VMS including WO creation for all workers via the programme other than those via the Capgemini supply chain (Tier 1 & 2 suppliers), supporting the RPCs during peak/busy times
- Run and manage the incomplete timesheet report prior to month end, working closely with all suppliers and contractors to ensure all time is submitted and approved prior to month end deadline
- Coordinate and action amendments identified in weekly reports, as distributed by Projects & Improvements Manager, ensuring actions to be completed by other team members are complete within the required timeframe
- Responsible for ensuring all required on/off-boarding activities are conducted, including leaver surveys as contractually agreed.
- Ensure all changes are update in a timely manner, across account.
- Maintain weekly and monthly reports as necessary
- Manage day to day workloads to ensure SLAs are met
- Coordination of client furloughs, including communication and process management
- Distribute worker, manager and supplier survey formats and data; coordinated by P&OM.
- Work with Finance Teams regarding invoice queries, approvals and rate changes as required
- Ensure team SharePoint portal is kept up to date and SubCo team have easy access to all required documentation
- Effectively monitor and respond to all correspondence, emails and post received ensuring actions are completed within SLA
- Ensure all transactions carried out, are in accordance with the current legislation (Data Protection Act)
- Delegate tickets to relevant team members within SMAX tool; actioning and responding promptly to tickets assigned to you
- Suggest continuous improvement ideas to ensure the efficiency of the tool
- Manage error logs in timely manner to ensure errors do not affect recruitment or invoice runs
- Assist in additional tasks as required to ensure the smooth running of the SubCo programme; including special Projects as needed and any other Adhoc duties as assigned by manager
What are we looking for?
- A can do, will do attitude and a good work ethic, natural credibility demonstrated through enthusiasm & energy
- Self-starter - able to work independently off site and contribute as part of the Experis SubCo team, with a flexible nature and willingness to do tasks outside of job description as required
- Drive to learn, succeed and get it right
- Organisational skills with the ability to time manage and prioritise tasks: working to strict deadlines with changing objectives
- Accustomed to working within a busy environment, while maintaining a meticulous eye for detail and accuracy
- Confidence when liaising with clients, candidates and suppliers
- Plans ahead & organises both self and others effectively; manages priorities to achieve deadlines (internal and external), including the ability to multi-task, highly organised with good time management skills
- Literate in a variety of MS packages, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of working with e-Recruitment and VMS technology, would be an advantage
Apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Nikita Shellard