An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading utilities supplier as a Data Administrator - Operations, our client is currently seeking a Data Administrator based in Fullham, SW6 2AN. This a full-time temporary contract working 37.75 hours per week between the hours of 8.00 - 16.15, paying a salary of £20067, pro rata, equivalent to £10.22 per hour.
About the Role
As Data Administrator you'll provide a range of administrative tasks to ensure that our data and reporting is accurate and timely in line with company overall business objectives. The Data Administrator will plan their own workload, balancing conflicting priorities with minimal supervision. They must have good communicative skills both verbally and in written form, showing a good level of numeracy and verbal reasoning.
Gather, input, validate and interpret data from various sources including core systems and excel
- Provide support and guidance to field engineers in relation to data inputting and accuracy
- Update and maintain spreadsheets, reports and trackers with a high degree of accuracy
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure tasks are fulfilled within agreed timelines
- Escalation and involvement in resolution of issues as appropriate.
To be successful you will possess the following qualifications, skills and experience. Proficient in the use of excel and core systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Data input and analysis skills
- Methodical and tenacious.
- Ability to consistently work towards set objectives and tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to ensure that successful relationships are established and maintained.
- Logical thinking with the ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to the changing needs of the business