An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our Global FMCG Client are currently seeking a Site Services Operative, based at Port Sunlight. This is a temporary role, working 4 out of 5 weekdays and every Saturday. Shifts are 7.5 hour per day, with some flexibility on start and finish time, (6am to 2pm, 7am to 3pm or 8am to 4pm) The role is paying £15.71 per hour and has an expected duration of 4 weeks.
Diesel Counterbalance FLT license is essential and must be to RTITB or ITSSAR certification.
- Supporting with movement of materials across site to collate recycling
- Collection of various wastes from across the site
- Ensuring waste yard operation is clean, tidy and compliant at all times
- Maintain housekeeping and ensure required levels of safety and hygiene standards are met at all times
- AOB required by the client or reporting manager
- Must be able to work on their own and alongside the client
- Must have an i date FLT counterbalance license
- Must have a safety conscious
- Must be able to maintain health and hygiene standards
- Must be flexible with working hours - Saturday working is required as part of the shift pattern.
- Must be available to start immediately