Manpower are pleased to support our Milton Keynes based Client who are currently looking for a Customer Support Team Operative based in Hanslope Park.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Sound communication and organisational skills.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Flexibility to adopt new processes.
- Ability to provide a professional service when dealing with customers and stakeholders especially under pressure situations.
- IT literate with good practical knowledge / experience of the Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Word.
- Motivated self-starter who can work without close supervision.
- Superlative telephone communication skills.
Desirable attributes but not essential:
- An understanding and experience of working with FCO Services specific products and installation projects.
- Some knowledge or awareness of costing / pricing issues.
The Initial contract will be for 6 months
Hours of work full time Monday - Friday, 37 hours per week. The core working hours are flexible, but would normally start between 8.00am and 9.30am and finish between 4.30pm and 6.00pm, with up to 1 hour for lunch. There may be occasions depending on business requirement where the individual will need to complete overtime.
Immediate start available!
Apply below today.