At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Experis Talent Solutions team is a ManpowerGroup business dedicated to connecting talented individuals with businesses across all industries. Working with over 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 and deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day, Experis combines local knowledge and personal insight with global resources to ensure maximum access to professional opportunities.
Joining a tight knit and supportive team, the HR/Recruitment Coordinator provides day-to-day administration support to an Industry leading savings and retirement business with Offices throughout the UK.
Supporting the team in all aspects of the end to end recruitment process, this role requires effective multi-tasking, while providing excellent customer service and building solid working relationships with our clients and the recruiting team, in order to effectively manage all matters independently.
About You, What we are looking for
- Relevant administrative, human resource or recruitment process experience preferred
- Recruitment industry experience would be ideal but a passion to learn is more important
- Experience Microsoft Office/Excel work packages
- Experience in Data Protection protocols
- Experience of communicating with clients, candidates, or customers
- Any experience using HRM systems would be beneficial
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and written.
- Strong customer orientation, good attention to detail and the ability to learn and show initiative
This is a great opportunity for you to work for one of our premium brand and prestigious key clients. You will work for a business who provide innovative talent solutions. Providing you with excellent training and guidance to support you with building upon your existing skills and experience.
The position is to start immediately, you must be available to commence employment immediately or within 1-2 weeks. You will work remotely initially but eventually from the city centre of Edinburgh. To apply please send your most recent CV to Karen Ellis (Manpower Group Internal recruitment team)