Start Date- 21/06/21 until Sep 2021
37 hours per week
1. Provide administrative support including:
a. Answer, screen and transfer incoming telephone calls and emails
b. Photocopying, fax, mailing
c. Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
d. Maintain office supplies such as stationery
e. Receive and direct visitors
2. Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and
3. Schedule and co-ordinate meetings, appointments, attendance at events and training.
4. Prepare agendas and papers for meetings
5. Take notes or minutes of meetings; record, compile transcribe and distribute minutes,
action points or other notes.
6. Maintain electronic and hard copy records and filing systems and retrieve documents
and information as needed.
7. Co-ordinate and maintain records, including inputting data using a variety of different
software such as spreadsheets and databases.
8. Respond to routine enquiries in person, by telephone, email or correspondence. Refer
more complex or detailed queries to appropriate colleagues.
9. Respond to requests for information and data.
A good standard of literacy and numeracy equivalent to GCSE English and Maths.
* IT skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office.
* Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing,
record keeping and note taking.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Able to demonstrate an organised approach to work and ability to prioritise different
* Good attention to detail and accuracy.
Ability to undertake duties at different premises, including any University campus is required.
There may be a requirement for work outside of standard office hours.