Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services.
The process agent role will be crucial in helping the business to ensure smooth delivery of service to one of their prestigious Tech clients. The role of the process agent will be to review triage, assess, prioritize and make decisions on audits resulting from a process review.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable understanding Tech and customer care campaigns and supporting bugs, audits and invoicing, have an appetite for research and gathering data insights and the ability to use that to evolve client platforms, a high level of comfort working with cross functional partners, and a strong analytical mindset. Successful team members have a passion for business success, strong attention to detail, analytical problem-solving abilities, and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies.
- Flag any case blockers & escalations to Vendor Team Lead/MSFT FTE where necessary
- Issue notices to partners in accordance with decisions made on individual cases, tracking all correspondence.
- Attend daily calls with SDM Team Lead and flag when cases are blocked/ready to be closed.
- Track the execution of determined consequences E2E with internal teams & partners.
- Document case & meeting notes
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross functional and global teams
- Self-learner interested in both the how and the why
- Ability to educate customers on policy and product questions
- Ability to prioritise effectively according to changing circumstances and manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Decision making with ability to apply judgement to processes and situations
- Fluent in English.
- 1-2 years experience in customer care is essential
- Technology savvy and happy to learn new technology products
- Highly communicative, flexible, open-minded and with a consultative approach
- Problem solver in nature, able to do so in ambiguity.
- Pro-active approach, Strong business acumen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills in relation to data analytics is a strong advantage
For more information on this role and other potential opportunities, contact Gary Morrison on 016455221 or email@example.com.