We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Support Officer (BSO) working with our client, one of the UK's leading Energy providers. Working within their Technical Client Organisation (TCO), the Senior BSO will help the business in its delivery of work across multiple Licensee Clients.
The Senior BSO will provide support at a Company and Functional level within the TCO.
The post holder will be required to support the application of a variety of standard business processes, systems and tools, through liaising with appropriate internal stakeholders within the TCO.
Taking feedback from the Business Support Officers embedded within the TCO Functions, the Senior BSO will also play a key role in helping to consolidate TCO improvement opportunities and support the development of any changes introduced to the processes or working practices.
- Acts as an advocate of Business Support both inside and outside the team, promoting changes and continuous improvement
- Coordinate and drive the business planning activities for the TCO
- Ensuring continual business planning is delivered
- Ensuring that the function's business planning output is properly loaded ready for reporting each year
- Champion TCO Work Management processes and improvements, providing specialist input to specific work management areas.
- Lead lesson learned activities and workshop interactions for identifying improvement activity
- Developing new Business Support material, as required, and delivering this to the business through effective communication and engagement
- Monitoring ongoing progress of work management information, to ensure this is maintained
- Ensure that ongoing reporting information is updated as appropriate, in time to meet the requirement of the TCO reporting
- Liaison with Finance to ensure that group contingencies are being used correctly
- Ad-hoc support, in line with business needs
- In depth knowledge and skills related to the internal systems and tools used in the delivery of Work Management (or equivalent).
- Previous experience of providing high quality proactive support to others.
- Strong numerical skills, able to interrogate, analyse and report data.
- Good experiences of Microsoft Office software in general; in particular excel skills for reporting and analysis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to actively build and develop strong working relationships across a variety of diverse teams.
- Enthusiasm for provision of high-quality support to others, with a proactive approach.
- Point of contact to solve queries.
- Lead and support value-added activities to support business improvements and transition.
- Clear bias for action with healthy questioning attitude.
- Structured approach to working that enables concise and timely delivery of work.
- Ability to work on own initiative, identify problems and solve them.
- Flexible, adaptable and speedily reactive to urgent situations.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Apply professional judgement to independently deliver work.
- Excellent team player with strong ability for collaborative working.
Please note that this role is a full-time role (37 hours per week) and the successful candidate will be working for Manpower on an ongoing assignment with our client. Successful candidates will be required to undergo DBS check, drugs and alcohol test and BPSS vetting. This role is managed from our onsite office so please do not contact our Bristol branch in relation to this advertisement. Please note that if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, we are sorry but you have not been successful on this occasion.