- Salary: £12.64 per hour
- Location: Brighton, East Sussex
- Duration: Temporary,11 months
- Hours: 35 hours per week - Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm. A shift allowance is paid as compensation for unsocial hours worked
Are you looking for a role that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for you!
Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate, working with our client a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company based in the heart of Brighton.
Are responsible for the processing and investigating international transfers for the UK market. The department have a large base of B2B and consumer clients all with international currency and payment fulfilment needs. The Investigations team help to deliver unsurpassed customer service at a critical time when the client needs support when there is an issue with a transaction.
Involves daily case management and investigation of payments and reconciliation items. In addition, a key service differentiator is the ability to effectively resolve a payment investigation through close interaction with Counterparties
In your role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of basic banking concepts such as wires, drafts, checks, ACH, debit, credit, settlement, beneficiary, counterparty
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy whilst working under pressure.
- Knowledge of basic financial security concepts such as AML, Sanctions, OFAC
- A high level of numeracy in addition to knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of basic foreign currency/cross-border payments concepts such as Foreign Currency, Local Currency, forward contracts, spot, Value Date, Next Day Value
- Excellent communication verbal and written
- Creative problem solving, interpersonal, listening, and organisational skills
- Excellent business writing/ documenting in Salesforce with relevant and specific information is desirable
- Ability to work as part of a team ensuring team goals are achieved.
- Flexibility with working hours (if required) is essential to help with the achievement of the collective goal.
- A good understanding of the SWIFT network and international payment routing is helpful but not essential.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply here today!
This role will be subject to background verification checks