Our client is a fast-growing software business with multiple bases across Europe. They create and automate HR management functions for over 3000 SME's globally, empowering human resource professionals and giving them to ability to focus on their employees.
As a Sales Development Representative you are responsible for the development of our clients Sales Pipeline, which makes you an integral part of their strategy in the Benelux region.
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Benefits plan including a discounted gym membership, corporate discounts and EAP.
- 26 paid days annual leave.
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee development budget.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Country Manager and Account Executives to generate leads in the new market.
- Craft a great first impression to prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint.
- Passing qualified leads to the Account Executive
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest, and excitement in cloud products.
- Identify key decision makers and/or key influencers within an organisation and understand their business needs and how to identify how our client's solutions can help.
- Partner with our marketing and sales teams to provide feedback on lead quality and demand generation.
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch - written and verbal.
- Software solution sales experience.
- Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business.
- Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting.
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover business challenges.
For more information contact Gary Morrison on 016455221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.