Our client has been the global leader in customer experience management for over 40 years, connecting customers with the world's most successful companies. Serving over 170 countries, their Digital Integrated Business Services combines human touch and high technology to deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
As a member of the Digital Marketing technical support team, you will be responsible for troubleshooting of the advertising platform, while learning and understanding the business goals of the clients.
Initially remote (in Ireland) and then on-site in Dublin when offices re-open.
- To receive enquiries from corporate clients and resolve them using expert technical knowledge of the advertising platform.
- Resolving technical enquiries and troubleshooting of the advertising platform in a B2B environment.
- Accountable for closing escalated customer inquiries.
- Assisting B2B customers (such as marketing agencies).
- Using judgement in defining solutions to clients and adapt existing processes and methods to craft alternative solutions.
- Escalate mission critical issues to Team Lead's or SME for immediate resolution.
- Understand the business goals of the clients and contacting them actively to provide solutions in a timely fashion.
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results.
- Native or near native level of German and good English
- Excellent command of written German and English
- Experience in Digital Marketing (required).
- Technical background would be advantageous.
- Professional communication
- Analytic mindset
- Business hours.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company.
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries.
- Stable work and career progression.
- Investment in training and personal development.
For more information contact Gary Morrison on 01-6455221 or email@example.com.