Senior Mobile Software Engineer
Our client Is looking for an experienced Software engineer to join their Enterprise Device Management team. You will be providing support for design, build, test and release of device management solutions.
This is a 6-month FTC role with high possibility of extension.
- Maintaining a secure stable and up to date configuration for Mobile devices and VR
- Demonstrating technical leadership across infrastructure, manageability, connectivity, security, and overall reliability of the mobile environment, in particular Microsoft Intune / Azure.
- Deliver user stories as part of an Agile team to meet Release commitments.
- Evaluate features / capabilities of platforms such as Android; iOS and Windows Holographic devices and design and implement solutions on Enterprise Manageability Platform.
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years industry experience
- Thorough knowledge of the management of Apple / Android / Windows / Windows Holographic devices including iPhone, iPad, Android phones, Android tablets, and VR.
- Knowledge of iPhone, Windows, and Android Operating Systems.
- Prior experience with enterprise-scale upgrades of enterprise devices.
- Microsoft Azure/M365 certification and Windows s experience particularly advantageous
- Experience assisting with planning, creating, and deploying security and device management policies.
- Experience deploying / supporting iPhones, Android Phones and Windows devices with scripting and other automation methods for the installation of software / hardware.
Interested? Please click on 'Apply' below or get in touch with Kavya Krishnamurthy via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more.