Detailed Job Description:
We are seeking to recruit Production Operatives to perform key production tasks within the cylinder filling plant.
The focus of the roles are driving high performance through teamwork, fostering a culture of problem solving and continuous improvement, as well as ensuring the safe and efficient operations of the plant.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to a safety first operation and incident free workplace.
- Report any incident, injury or near miss and contribute to the hazard spot program.
- Operate within and comply with all SHE, including expected PPE, guidance
- Obtain UKAS Inspector Accreditation
- Ensure understanding standards in the cylinder filling process
- Segregate cylinders in line with mandatory specifications
- Recondition cylinders in line with mandatory specifications
- Ensure work area is kept tidy
- Report hazards and equipment defects promptly
- Scrap cylinders in line with mandatory specifications
- Carry-out faulty cylinder investigation and reporting
- Be available to cover productions runs at short notice, with additional hours as required
- Participate in weekly stock checks
- Contribute to continuous improvement throughout the filling plant operation and identify potential improvements to safety, reliability and efficiency to Shift or Lead Operatives
- Comply with all applicable work instructions, training, risk assessments and operational bulletins
As such we would like you to:
- Have high concern for safety
- Have demonstrable experience from working within production environments (ideally experience of working with hazardous materials)
- Written and numerical comprehension
- Ability to read and comprehend specific work instructions and legislation
- Ability to follow instructions and understand the importance of such
- Stock taking experience
- Ability to record key data during the reconditioning process
Your hours of work will be based on a 42.5 hour week.
Your working week will be deemed to be up to any 6 days in 7.
If this sounds like you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK.