We are recruiting a Project Support Officer to work on behalf of our client.
Reporting to the Head of Project Management Office (PMO), you will provide project management support for the delivery and implementation of projects across the group, as well as support the PMO to manage the day to day provision of a comprehensive, efficient and focused PMO.
This will involve close working with key workstream leads, Senior Management Team (SMT), and project teams within the organisation.
You will support several projects for the PMO team whilst being responsible for implementing and managing relevant PMO systems and processes.
- Experience in Project Management, or relevant experience
- Full driving licence
- PRINCE2 certificate or foundation / or equivalent certification
- Other recognised project management qualifications, e.g. Agile Change Management
- Experience of project management documentation and processes, preferably PRINCE2.
- Demonstrable experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary project team environment.
- Multi-agency working to deliver joint projects
- Understanding of change control and project management
- Delivering within tight deadline
- Significant administrative experience including initiating and maintaining office systems
- Proven experience of using general office IT systems and an advanced user of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of an integrated team
Duration - 6 months offering an immediate start.
The deadline for CV's is 12 noon Tuesday 15 June, interviews will be held on Thursday or Friday the same week.
For more information regarding the role please call 01656 657231