Manpower are recruiting a Medical Resourcing Officer to work for our Public Sector client on a temporary basis.
As a Medical Resourcing Officer will be responsible for the effective day to day operation of the Medical Resourcing Service for University Hospital - making sure our candidates have a great experience. This is likely to include the development of consistent procedures and practices, identification of service improvements, action-planning to implement improvements, championing and raising the profile of a really customer focused service and supporting stakeholders and the team with these changes.
You will be responsible for the Medical Resourcing Service across Bournemouth and Poole as part of the wider Resourcing Team. You will be responsible for providing information and advice on Medical Resourcing processes and procedures, resolving queries promptly and accurately based on Trust policy and information from relevant external bodies. Refer enquires to the Medical Staffing team as required.
- Specialising in customer relationships within the Medical Recruitment field, communicates effectively with what may be very senior candidates and stakeholders under time constraints and facing intense service demands and pressures. This can require high levels of organisation, diplomacy and tact to influence senior people to get things done effectively.
- Communicates sensitive information with tact and diplomacy for example when people have not been successful in securing a post.
- Communicates complex information in relation to all aspects of Medical Resourcing, for example contractual terms & payments ensuring there is clarity around the process and any queries are dealt with on a professional and timely manner.
- Attend and fully participate in selection interviews and assessment days as and when required and give professional advice on objective and fair selection practice, raising any concerns regarding potential direct/indirect discrimination within the selection process.
- Monitor vacancies and recruitment programmes, metrics and trends, acting quickly to predict issues impacting on medical appointments and to escalate as necessary.
- Organise interview panels and book appropriate facilities for Medical and Dental interviews/assessments, ensuring a professional and streamlined process.
- Participate in the induction arrangements for Junior Doctors in conjunction with the Postgraduate Medical Education Centre Managers and Clinical Tutors.
- Manage the recruitment process (Advisory Appointment Committees) and administer panels as and when required, ensuring the correct process is followed and representation on the panel meets regulations.
- Plan and organise effective recruitment programmes and events across the 3 hospitals.
- Responsible for the recruitment of overseas Medical and Dental staff who require work permits, Visa's etc. providing advice and guidance to applicants on the Visa process and requirements. Providing guidance to managers on time lines to recruit International applicants.
This is a temporary position offering an hourly rate between £10.29 and £11.94.
Full time, Monday to Friday.
Apply to date with an up to date CV.