Customer Service Advisor
Location: Work from Home
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 40 per week between 8am and 8pm Monday-Friday, 9am – 4pm Saturday & Sunday. This is a Full Time role only, we are unable to accommodate Part Time or flexible working patterns.
Training: 9 days training 9am-6pm. Training may include weekends. Full attendance is required.
Work at Home opportunities are here! Join the Teleperformance team as a customer service advisor and start building your career!
We know how important it is to keep on top of technology whilst ensuring we continue to offer the best in customer service. Helping our employees achieve that all important work / life balance is also of paramount importance to us. Working for Teleperformance you will help students to make a loan application for university and support them through the full process, beginning to end. You will also talk to students and family members about payments, eligibility, funding and anything else associated with their loan application.
What we need from you:
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people.
- The ability to handle challenging calls with resilience and determination.
- Basic computer skills such as navigating between systems and switching between different applications.
- Our work at home opportunities require you to have your own device
- Flexibility, great attendance and good time keeping, to make sure your available for our customers.
- Paid online training and a further 2 weeks of dedicated support that we call “Nesting”.
- The chance to showcase your skills and fast track your career through our internal progression path
- Cineworld tickets - Up to 55% off
- Virgin Trains - 20% off
- Virgin Experience Days – 20% off
- 25% off O2 and 20% of EE Mobile Contracts
- Sony – 20% off Mobile Phones
- Ray-Ban – 20% off
If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to apply now and our team will be in touch.
Manpower are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.