IT Recruitment Administrator
Experis Ireland (ManpowerGroup) is looking to hire an experienced Recruitment Administrator to support delivery to our strategic technology clients in Ireland. This role is ideal for strong administrators working in a recruitment environment, and aspiring recruitment specialists who are looking to grow with the company and receive intensive training. The role can be done fully remotely or in a hybrid model (partially from the office). We currently have 4 experienced IT recruiters in a team willing to offer their support and share their expertise.
The main responsibilities in this role are, as follows:
- Candidates pre-screening
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews for several clients
- Reference and compliance check
- Job posting management
- New starters set up and management in Bullhorn CRM
- POC for contractors and temp employees - time sheets management, on boarding payroll
To be successful in this role you need to possess the following skills:
- Strong administration and some HR experience
- Previous experience working in a recruitment environment
- Previous experience with supporting a team of specialist recruiters
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Flexibility is essential. This role will evolve over time.
In an exchange for your experience and commitment Manpower offers great working conditions with fully remote home office set up, VHI, pension, training and development, employee assistance program, education assistance, and many more!
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply today! We are looking forward to hearing from you.