I have a superb opportunity for a European Transport Planner or Freight Forwarder to work for a large family owned Logistics Services company based nr Warrington, Cheshire. You will be responsible for multimodal transport by road, sea, air and rail both nationally and internationally.
- Working within a team of 7 people, reporting directly to the Branch Manager.
- Handling European groupage services, import and export.
- Arranging movement of freight from origin to final destination, both international and national.
- Liaising with customers, overseas partners and suppliers.
- Planning multi part-load trailers
- Must have a good understanding of European road freight, at least 2 years' experience.
- Capable of manually calculating costs and charges.
- Good customer service skills.
- Experience with Customs paperwork.
- Ability to work in a team but also be self-sufficient.
£30,000 - £35,000 working full time Mon-Fri, extensive benefits package, and career opportunities.
** If the opportuntiy is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV **