An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Administrator to join our global recruitment agency Manpower. This role is currently working fully from home due to Covid restrictions, but will continue to offer flexible working once it is safe to return to the office, with the offering of some days working from home per week.
This role will be based on site with the Manpower team, at the offices of our prestigious FMCG client, in Port Sunlight. This is a temporary role for 6 months but could be extended. The position is Monday-Friday working 37.5 hours per week, paying £19,000 with a quarterly bonus payment.
This is a nice opportunity for someone seeking an administration role, in a small friendly team, with some home working. The key purpose of this role is to support the UK Talent Acquisition team, with the day to day recruitment administration for our client in the UK.
Accountability's and responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will largely interact with the UK Talent Acquisition team (based at Port Sunlight) and with candidates, to ensure that the administration tasks for the team are completed accurately on time.
- The main purpose of the role is to assist with day to day administration which includes but not limited to:
- Supporting a team of 4/5 Talent Acquisition members
- Posting job adverts to job boards and saving details online
- Managing outlook inbox effectively
- Sending screening links to candidates via email
- Monitoring the systems for candidate responses
- Arranging interviews by calling candidates and sending confirmation emails
- Sending Microsoft Teams invites to candidates
- Formatting CVs and uploading to the online portal and managing interview invites via the portal
- Maintaining the recruitment administration via in house and external systems
- Updating information and trackers in Excel spreadsheets
- Chasing candidates for availability
- Occasional minute taking from conference calls
- Sending rejection notifications and offer letters to candidates
- Ad hoc assistance with other administration tasks for the team when required
- Experience working in a busy administration role with conflicting deadlines.
- Experience working in a recruitment administration role beneficial but no essential.
- Competent in Microsoft word, Outlook & Excel.
- Ability to pick up new systems easily, accustomed to working digitally using different systems.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong communication skills, confident telephone manner for candidate communication.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and use initiative when making decision is essential for this role.
- Ability to work in an accurate and timely manner.