We are recruiting for a Corporate Services Officer to work for our very valued client.
This is a permanent role and you will be required to work full time, 40 hours per week.
To provide support and assistance to corporate services and Governance teams, which includes the promotion and implementation of processes, procedures, and legislation.
Support the provision of training and monitoring across the Information Governance agenda.
Support the Business Security Group in ensuring the organisation is kept safe and compliant with current codes and best practice. Support the implementation of our records management policies and procedures.
- To provide general admin duties and manage the processing of SAR and information requests within statutory timescales, applying legal reasoning and documenting all decisions to release and redact data
- Undertake face to face training for staff on data protection and IG as required
- Working with IG to its maximum capacity
- Attend meetings and events on behalf of the team
- Support DPO/Caldicott/SIRO function as necessary
- Provide ad-hoc research support to evaluate DP/IG considerations
- To be the lead point of contact for all daily queries or issues that arise both internally and externally in relation to the provision of records management
- To develop, implement and update all policies and standard operating procedures relating to records management
- To attend/present workshops/presentations as necessary regarding developments/new initiatives in respect of records management
- To be responsible for the management of Off-Site storage
- To be accountable and responsible for the management of the records department, ensuring standardisation, clear SOP compliance and the participation and creating of a robust audit schedule
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence (vehicle will be supplied)
- Familiarity of GDPR and new DPA
- National Data Guardian Reports and Caldicott Principles.
Working within a team environment whilst having the ability to work independently
- Experience working with and applying legislation
- Used Microsoft Office Suite in a working environment including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Maintained and supported management information system
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication and comprehension
- Listening and reading abilities
- Ability to work under pressure & to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to build rapport
This role offers an annual wage of £25,952.49
If you feel that you fit the criteria, then please apply with an up to date CV today!